Sat, Aug 01|
Lake Wissota Golf & Events
Wissota Open 2020 Edition
Wissota Open is back! Get a teammate, register online and turn your scorecards in to the Pro Shop to be entered to WIN!
Time & Location
Aug 01, 2020, 7:00 AM – Aug 29, 2020, 8:00 PM
Lake Wissota Golf & Events, 16108 97th Ave, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729, USA
About the event
Wissota Open is back for 2020 with a few changes!
No fee to participate, just register online, then book your (2) 18 hole rounds of golf with your teammate.
You must register your team of two by August 22nd and complete your golf rounds by August 29th. When you book your tee time, tell the Pro Shop that you are counting that round for the Wissota Open, pick up your official Wissota Open scorecard in the Pro Shop when you check in, and turn it back in when you are done. Only those teams that follow all of the rules will be entered to win the prize packages. Winners will be announced August 30th and include an online leaderboard of all participants.
· No fees to participate - Players must pay for rounds of golf and cart if not included in a Wissota Golf membership
· Must notify the Pro Shop when booking tee time that you are participating (please allow 2 days notice)
· Teams have from August 1st - August 29th to complete their rounds
· Must register online or in the Pro Shop to get entered
· Must follow rules given from Pro Shop
· (2) 18 hole rounds are played – Net best ball scoring
· 2 Person team must golf together (can’t schedule separate tee times)
· 1st place wins 4- 18 holes with cart (each)
· 2nd place wins 2 – 18 holes with cart (each)
· 3rd place wins 1 – 18 holes with cart (each)
· Best Dressed Team – Social Media Vote – 1 – 9 holes with cart (each)
All participants will receive a discount code for the 2021 Wissota Open Registration as a Thank You for participating in our 2020 edition.
This is for FUN!
We are doing our part to keep the safety of our golfers, customers, and staff at the heart of everything we do, so please be smart and participate in a smart way.
For any questions please call the Pro Shop or email email@example.com